5 August 2014

Posted by JASON 06:50 No comments
So cute!



First encounter w/ TWG tea was at republic plaza....seems like A very high end place..bought some camomile tea bags... quality taste and a relaxing feel after consuming. ..super! This led me to choose TWG as a place for my dating anniversary w/ my former gf then (my wife now)....at marina bay sands.....it was such a lovely place upon entrance...romantic ambience decorated with flowers and nice food made my date very happy...

it was a good price for the food and surroundings, the service was good too, arranging a nice place for my reservation....a very memorable place for both my wife and me till now...was slightly out of the way thus might need to be earlier there to locate the place. ..but it is worth the effort! Thanks TWG!


0 comments:

Post a Comment