5 August 2014

Posted by JASON 07:10 No comments


Crowne Plaza, 5 mins walk to Amsterdam Zuid Station


Crowne plaza, first impression from afar-a quality hotel. My first visit to this chain of hotels was at ams, it greatly exceeded my expectations. Very classy, Everything was planned down to the smallest details. E.g. they really planned a gd sleep for you, super luxury bed with what they called a sleep advantage in small packaging. That worked for me! 

You can even find lots more than what you need in a hotel rm! Super spread of breakfast in the cafe by great service. Great recommendations over the counter on sightseeing and yummy food in nearby restaurants! This great experience resulted in me booking a week in another crowne plaza in beijing, looking fwd to the stay this month! 

And I even just signed up for IHG membership which includes crowne plaza and my all time fav holiday inn chain! Thanks for the great service, appreciated it!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment